Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tube undone

Last night my husband and I were alternating changing Gerald Jay's bed sheet and blankets and adding more milk in his feeding because the tube kept separating from g-tube connector. And the milk where all over him and on his bed. I thought that it was the g-tube extension was kinda old and losing the elasticity at the end of it, so I changed it with a brand new extension tube. But that was not the case, Gerald can detached the tube by himself. So tonight ...
I taped the tube and 
the site where the g-tube and the extension tube connected is also taped! I hope this work for tonight!

Also, the wound that its in the picture it was the MRSA site. I hope that one is healing nicely. He had a fever last Friday afternoon but it didn't last long. He was back to normal activities. Tomorrow I will let the surgeon know about the fever...sounds paranoid but better be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!