Sunday, May 16, 2010

Early Father's day gift

It has been my wish for Ralph to have a nice grill in the backyard. We have our old portable charcoal grill that we bought six years ago, but it takes a while to lite up.
The other day while we were looking for a new stove at Sears, I saw the grill was on sale. I told Ralph to get one since it was on sale and we already in the store. And he did! He picked it up yesterday. On Wednesday, he will get to test his brand new grill..Kenmore brand but very simple and it has the feature that we need for bbq during summer. He will use the propane and not the charcoal anymore. Yeahhhh! I won't be afraid to ask him to BBQ some food for me ;-)
Also, I told him it was his early father's day gift ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!