Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nesting

My father-in-law made this very nice cradle before Gerald was born. Gerald used this too when he was a baby and now it is prepared for Kathlyn. I made the pillow and the two side rolls. Thanks a lot to Dad for making such a nice cradle.
Gerald missed Mommy so much! He hug me so tight. I was gone for the whole day today
Worried look! WHere have you been?
Gerald in mommy's arms.

I don't know if every pregnant woman had gone to a nesting stage. When I was pregnant with Gerald two weeks before he was born I felt that I really have to clean the whole house. I was 37 weeks when I felt I got all the energy to do everything in the house. So, today when I found out the nurse Maryrose is our nurse, I told her that I needed to go home and finished cleaning. She was happy to know that I want to go home and get some rest too. When I left Gerald was asleep and he didn't wake up until 11 am. I took the bus today because Ralph was at work and he has the car. Much to my surprised that bus fare increased. I should say doubled. I only have $1.25 in my pocket. And that amount would only take you one route. I need to have $2.50 to get the whole day pass. It was very annoying because that it the only coins that I have. I ended up walking for a mile to get to my house. Well, I think its good for me as a exercise:). Anyway, I was home at 10 until 7:30pm. I constantly calling my nurse to get an update about Gerald and she said he was fine and keep playing. When I was at home I did a lot of cleaning and making some baby stuffs. One of those is the pillow and the two side rolls that I have in the first picture. I been nesting since last week and I don't know why. I hope this is normal.
Anyway, when we can back here at the hospital Gerald was asleep. When he woke up, I held him and he hugs me so tight and don't want to cut lose. I felt that he misses us a lot. My husband and I were alternating holding until 11 pm.
So far, he looks really good and happier. Praises to our God!

**********this post is not edited yet **********

5 comments:

  1. Hello neldz, oo kitang kita nga na namiss talaga kayo ni Gerald,ang yakap nya o..

    Ganyan din ako nun nag nesting ako and was trying to make everything perfect, I was ensting for two months before I was due, it's normal naman noh, it shows na you are really looking forward to have the baby, Gerlad will be very thrill that he's gonna be a big bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ate ... normal pala talaga ang mag nesting:) Salamat ate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't remember nesting hehehe. i have read about that during my first pregnancy and wondered when i will ever have the "urge to nest" but i never did. super tamad lang siguro hahahaha hopefully this time around the nesting bug will bite me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Trish, nun kay GJ ganyan din ako. I want everything cleaned and perfect. I ever wrote the to do list for Ralph. I think you will every pregnancy are different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even here Nelds bus fare increased. I just noticed it last week and I think it has been for quite sometimes now.

    i had my nestings too few weeks before I was due. I knew hubby noticed it because i did see him grinned when i do the packing and unpacking my labor bag more than ten times..lolz..with david, i had not realized how much energy i put up with the painting and decorating his room coz I want it to be perfect.

    those are sweet pictures of you and bb G. it shows how much you missed each other. I hope BB G will be home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!