Sunday, March 15, 2009

GJ playing with the IV pumps


After I held GeRaLd for quite a while. When I put him back in his crib, he prefer to sit so I sat him up and this is what he does.

We had a wonderful day today. Gerald sat on the chair in the wagon for couple hours and slept for 4 hours straight. I even slept too. He had some emesis episode and thats about it.

I also tell the doctor that if possible I would like to get Gerald sitting and walking independently before they even think about sending us back home. I can't hold GJ all time at this moment and plus I am having a baby soon. I hope that they can help us with that.

I thank God for continue listening to our prayers.

2 comments:

  1. as usual, gavril and i loved watching GJ. he's so cute. don't worry, when he's all better i'm sure being a big brother will come naturally to him and will be protective and caring for kathlyn. we love you GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gav is very nice. Although he hasn't seen GJ personally he is very caring and supportive at his young age, I thank him for that and you too Trish u are such a wonderful mom to him. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!