Sunday, March 1, 2009

Active little fellow


This video taken February 3rd, 2009 in the OR waiting area.
He was very active and very movable.

Just in case everyone is wondering what is Gerald look like before he underwent surgery. I would like to post this video so that everyone might see how healthy he was.
Sometimes, when I'm feeling so sad just by looking at him in the hospital bed lying unconscious. To eased my sadness and pettiness about his situation, because I can't do anything for him at this time to help him. I watch this video of him. It made me feel that sooner or later he'll be walking and doing what Gerald's wants to do.
His father misses him so much, when he coddles his dad and slept by his side.
He is a sweet little boy and I really missed his smiles and his sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. for sure te nelda.. he will back come the way he is b4... sa video.. gerald parang ng enjoy siya sa kakalaro sa OR...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo San...ayaw pang paawat. Salamat Kaibigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!