Monday, March 10, 2014

Heart Talk 2014

As usual the Nick and Kelly Heart Fund sponsored this event at the Phoenix Zoo. We've  been going to this event for quite some time now. What I like about it is that we are able to met all the healthcare professionals that took care of my son during his tough times in the hospital. Another, my son was able to met his cardiac surgeon and exchanged greetings with each other and of course expressing our gratitude for all he had done. Also, I was able to meet new heart moms and get some answers to my questions about IEP and school. This program offered tons to the family in need and I hope they will continue to do this event every year.

After the meeting I took my kids to see the animals.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!