Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last day of being 4 years old

Time flies when you are having fun as what they say. Yup! It is true. My little boy will be turning 5 pretty soon!  Soon as in half an hour. Anyway here is a glimpse of his day today.



I hope he wont be a nudest anymore. And I am hoping that he can put his pants right when he turn five and wont be lazy put his brief on.

Anyway, I order a Thomas and Friends cake for him since he likes Thomas the tank engine. I also ordered pizza. We will only have a small pizza party for him and I know he will be happy to see his cake. I can't wait to see his reactions tomorrow!
Advance happy birthday to my little prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!