Friday, April 22, 2011

School celebrate Spirit Week! - Outfit inside out

 This week GJ wore weird outfit. Dad read the letter from the school , and he did chose the clothing for Gj that day. I was not gonna let him participate, but dad already planned for it :-) good for him.
 I was in KC's room when I saw them outside the front yard. I took some photos of them as a remembrance of that day.
 He was happy as you can see. He is feeling great and enjoying the life of a 4 years old.
 Of course my little daughter always takes him to the bus stop. SHe is a happy girl too. This is dad's job every morning..taking care of the kids and take them to the bus stop. Mommy on the other hand ...sleeping in :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!