Friday, April 15, 2011

Little girl's skirt

Tonight, around nine o'clock I didn't hear any noises around the house. I locked-up my self in the study room and let my husband takes care my kids. Well, hubby had a good sense of taking care the kids :-) they put them in bed. Well, normally between 8 pm to 9pm my kids are saying " night night".

Anyway, since my kids are in bed, I feel bored. So I decided to take all my scrap fabric and laces, I laid it on the floor and stared at it for 15 minutes thinking of what to do with it. Then I finally came up with making a new skirt for my little daughter. I read some blog that have tutorials for making skirts from this blog . It was very easy to follow. So, here is my finished product...

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely skirt, your daughter must be delighted with your creations mommy nild's hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!