Saturday, October 17, 2009

GJ is not feeling well today

 The toughest part being a mother is to see my kids getting sick, in pain, and etc. 
My boy is not felling well today. He did not sleep well last night and he was grunting as if he was in pain. He was running a temperature of 100 degrees F. I checked his g-tube site to see if that infected, it wasn't. Also, when he got up he went directly to the front door and he literally insisted to get in the car. I was telling Ralph that he is not felling well, and he wants us to take him somewhere (he might thinking the ER). Anyway, he stayed mostly in bed the whole day. I gave him some Tylenol and mylicon , it seems that his stomach is a little bit distended too, and I think these meds helps him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!