Thursday, March 19, 2009

Expressing our Gratitude!

Day 45

What a big surprise!
The nurses here at Pediatrics ICU in St. Joesph's Hospital surprised us for all the baby stuff. Nurse Dana and nurse Nicole came to our room with all those baggy with full of baby stuff. I was really surprised. I didn't expect that they would spend their time and money to buy stuff for my baby, but they did. I almost cry when I saw them walking in our room with all those baby stuff.
To all the nurses here at PCTICU thank you very much for your baby gifts. My husband and I are very much appreciated your thoughtfulness and kindness. Those cloths and other stuff are beautiful and I like it very much. Again, thanks a lot!

I moved GJ in my portable bed and he seems to like it. It is more comfortable than his on mattress in his crib.
Daddy and GJ.
This bumbo chair was given to me by nurse Dana. I never had this kind of chair for GJ before. She also gave me tons of newborn clothes. I would say that KC will be well dressed for her first 6 months in her life.

More baby garments for all the nurses in this floor (PCTICU)
Thank you so very much!
Another picture of their gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!