Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Shower Party March-7th-2009

Picture of us with my friends in Nelly's kitchen:)
Group picture in the living room
Picture with the yummy foods.

BABY SHOWER PARTY AND FUN FUN FUN!

Yesterday, I had my baby shower hosted by my two good friend Nelly and Belen held at Nelly's house. We just had a small baby shower party, but we are all had fun and had a wonderful time. It was my very first baby shower party , although this was my second baby my husband told me that I just don’t have to many friends before:). Anyway, yesterday I felt very special because all my friends attention were all focus on me. To all of them who came and hosted my baby shower party, I really appreciate what you’ve done for me and effort to make my shower party successful. To this very moment I still remember all the laughter that we shared together. I really appreciated your presence and presents as well, but most of all the happiness you shared with that no could ever ever take it away from me.

Most of all , I would like to thank my two wonderful friend Nelly and Belen for their generosity and Kindness. God bless you, us and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!