Monday, August 16, 2010

Thomas Backpack

Thomas and Friends Backpack
I made my preschooler a backpack after meeting with his teacher and told us that she preferred her student to have a bigger bags so that she can put in the take home folder. So, I been thinking of where should I get a backpack that just fit on my small little boy. My husband suggested to buy one, but if I buy a new one still bigger than he is. 
My final decision was to make one, and I used the pattern from the green bag lady website.
He likes it because he can see the train pictures.


another shot of him
... and of course my little daughter want to try it too.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Nelds. You are so creative. Wish I could do that. Looks like Gerald like it so much and so does the little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!