Monday, August 16, 2010

Searching for some ideas on the web

Clip Arts
Yup! I found this clip arts via Google image. My son doesn't really comprehend so much if I tell him that he has a doctors appointment or heart cath or even going to school unless you take him to the place that he use to. So last week, we met his new teacher and he was curious about why we were there, but happy to see the same room that he was in to. I told him many time that he is going back to school soon and that day was just to meet his teacher. Today, I drove to school and took some pictures and the bus so that I can prepare him for next week by showing pictures. And clip arts is one way to use as a visual learning activity. I hope this will work...crossed my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!