Friday, February 17, 2012

Sick Day

          At 4 o'clock in the morning I heard noises in the living room. It was my husband and Gerald doing something early in the morning. When my husband came back in the bedroom, I asked him why they woke up too early. He said that Gerald has been using the toilet every five minutes since 3 o'clock in the morning. Wow! I didn't ever hear any commotion for one hour? I must have been in my deep sleep.
          Anyway, we decided to keep GJ at home today and did not send him to school. At 7:30a he probably used the toilet more than twenty times. Imagine how uncomfortable that is to have diarrhea. So, most of the day I only feed him pedialyte to keep his electrolytes balance and hoping that he will feel better soon. I don't know why my kids get always sick towards the weekends every time and doctors offices are closed on weekends! I can't take him to the pediatrician not until Monday, and I don't know how long do I need to keep him on pedialyte. I only fed GJ a can of pediasure before bed, because I gave him aspirin. Other than that, he was completely pedialyte fed throughout the day. Hmmmm, now who am I gonna ask for in this kind of situation...think think think!
this is cute! Madisen was admiring her brother's whiny face..he doesn't feel good, sweetie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!