Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cinema: For the first time in Five YEARS

Today, we are going to watch a movie in the theater courtesy by Hopekids. Gushhh it has been awhile since my husband and I watched a movie together. I told him yesterday that we missed a lot of movies and we don't even know where the entrance and exit of the theater hahahaha. Anyway, my heart boy is five years old now and he likes to watch some movies on DVDs, so today we are taking both of my kids to a movie theater. I just don't know how my boy will react since this is gonna be his first time to be in the movie theater. I know my daughter will do well, since she is a trill seeker! We are going to watch Kung Fu Panda 2.

Thanks to HopeKids for the great opportunity to take my kids to the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!