Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Photos




Yesterday, I took my family back in Glendale area to take some picture for my Christmas cards. My kids were just not cooperating with us the whole time, and I have to make some thing funny to catch thier attention. They were running all over the place, and when we call them the more they run away from us. I have to use tripod and timer to take some photos and I took over a 100 photos only these were look nice and acceptable after cropping. Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the photos, Nelds. I am planning to take also David and Dorothy to Santa in the mall to have their Christmas photos taken, but David is kind of not going. Last year, he was cooperative during the picture taking but the previous years he was scared of Santa..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda ng mga christmas photos nyo girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!