Saturday, November 6, 2010

GI appointment

I finally made an appointment for GJ with the GI doctor after 3 weeks of attempting to make an schedule , we finally got one. Thank God! But still I am very disappointed to the ER doctors and GI doctors. They seems not care about my son's current health issues. Although, GJ looks fine he still have bloody stool 4 to 5 times a day. Every time I see the bloody stool, my heart is just furious to those doctors. I am so used to see doctors that are really care for my child in times you need them, and this time I guess is quite different than I used to see, hear, and receive.
Anyway, here in a few day he will finally see a GI doctor, and I hope he is a lot better than the ER doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!