Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday to Ruby Cheung ^_^

Greetings to my little Ruby :). She is not little anymore because you turned 18. Here is a poem that I got for you dear:

"Ruby my dear, you're so special to me
a  smart and wonderful person, who I love to see
you're kind and thoughtful, a great gal
no one could wish for a better pal
today gives me a chance to say
Happy
18th Birthday  my friend, and God Bless!"
  
To everyone who are wondering who is Ruby. Ruby is my former employer's daughter way back in HK. She was about 10 years old when I joined their family and served them. They are one of the great employers that I had in the past and treat me like their own family. I had a fun and great 2 year of serving them. It was too bad that I had to leave them for a new life waiting for me here in the U.S.. Thank you very much for your kindness!
Ruby and Anthea, I missed you guys very much and I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!