Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mended Little Heart Fund-raising Even at Fry's Electronics

I volunteered three hours today at the fund-raising event of Mended Little Heart Group through Fry's Electronics. I was there quarter to 9am this morning and helped other fundraiser to sit up what we need for the event ( it was mostly done by the employees of Fry's actually and the family that was in-charged. Thanks a lot to them.)
We started handing out the food at 10 am and the people just keep coming. I love it! It bring back memories of my childhood. I used to sale food when I was very young.

I left around 12:22nn and I was debating if I should stay longer to help them. However, I have my little princess who was not eating waiting for me to come back hayyyyy!

Anyway, thank you very much to all the co-volunteers that help in the event and to Fry's Electronics!

OVERALL, IT WAS A SUCCESS AND VERY REWARDING!

2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful feeling after the shift known that I helped to many...ty Adin

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!