Monday, January 4, 2010

First Time Sledding


They said it was fun playing in the snow, and it is a great experience to sled.
Well, I tell you that it was not fun for me and my little boy.

This is what happened. I didn't even make it to the bottom of the sleeky snow ..ugh! Plus my boy scared to death! I need to practice and get a better sled.

I couldn't get up! My little screamed from the top of his lungs.
I felt so sorry for him.... I thought he and I are going to have a wonderful experience sledding, but I was wrong.

here he was...still crying. Oh sorry baby G!

Walking towards Daddy and Kathlyn..subbing

my little Kathlyn first time seeing the snow...

it was cold...


she was kinda heavy


I was gonna go down the slope , but I was afraid I cannot come back up.
Frozen lake


here I am was chicken out hehehehe.
Anyway, it was a one day trip to Northern, Arizona and we had fun. Also, Gerald did real well up there. His saturation was in the high 70's and low 80's and he didn't even turn blue at all. He loves playing in the snow.  This was our first trip to higher altitude since Gerald had the fontan surgery and he was great!

3 comments:

  1. that is nice to hear you all guys had fun in the snow. REally, I haven't see a real snow in my entire life..hehehe.. I am still convincing hubby to visit our snowy mountains for a real snow experience with the kids. i just hope we can make it this coming winter season.

    by the way, thanks for the b-day greetings. it is quite this time nelds because Dorothy had been sick for 3 days and now it was david who catch the virus. he has a bit of temperature too and not eating. we went out on the day of my b-day but when we got home, david felt not well..maybe sa next year nalang muna ang celebration. I am just very thankful to God that he give me a healthy life to reach this age without any problems.

    good day and hugs to the kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nelds hehehe one of my biggest dream is to see snow, hahaha, ewan ko ba I really want to see snow in real lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ate Eden,
    So sorry to heard that the kids are sick. I hope they feel better soon. Yeah, It was fun to see and play in the snow te. I think you guys should go one of these days (winter time) you will enjoy it too.

    Anne,
    Are you coming here? Well, once you get here you will see more most especially if you guys live in the area that get snow every winter.

    Thanks guys for visiting and take care. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!