Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back in the Hospital

Gerald had a rough night again. At 3am he I cannot comfort him at all and his temperature went up to 101.7 degrees, and also his stomach was distended dramatically since yesterday morning. He was hot  and when I touched his stomach it was hotter than the upper part of his body , so I took the temperature of his stomach and it was 103.4 degrees F. It scared me so much. Luckily his dad woke up and took him to ER around 3:45am. He is now admitted at St Joe's hospital. They cultured a specimen from his nose and they said he have a flu.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you Neld, must be hard with a little one and GJ is sick too.... hope he gets well soon, pray ka lang, may awa ang lord

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!