Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 48: Still doing great!

Day 48.Cow on his head!
He just woke up at 8pm. I sat him on that chair and later he was playing with those med pumps:). He likes to pushed buttons.

I was able to get out of the hospital yesterday and be home with my hubby last night. I attended a party hosted by the cardiac department here at St. Joe's. It was a fun event. I just didn't get a chance to get pictures when I was there. The event was dedicated for all the families who have babies with the heart defect. In this way, some parents can meet other families with different kinds of heart defect and share their experiences. I was in this kind of group before and those families that I met were really helpful to my family. I had a lot questions that I couldn't get any answers by just asking myself or the internet, personal experiences is more informative than online services.

Anyways, we have Nurse Gigi (Filipina)last night, and we were very comfortable leaving GJ with her. I knew her and took care of GJ since he was a baby and she is a trustworthy person. I get to go home last night, and I was hoping to get some good night sleep. However, my poor husband couldn't sleep and keep tossing and turning that wake me up all the time. I had to get up at 3:30 am and had some cereal for an very early morning snack:). I went back to bed afterwards. We got up early to be at the hospital with Gerald. We came here about 6 am and Gerald just woke up according to the nurses. Gerald slept through out the night. That is good! He probably didn't know that I was gone home.

Overall, Gerald looks really good. He have some breathing issues, but his lungs sounds clear according to all the doctors. Hoping to go home by Wednesday:) I am so excited! Then mommy can go in labor hehehehe.

Also, I would like to extend my gratitude to nurse Gigi for taking such a good care of my Gerald.
Thanks a lot nurse Gigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!