Monday, February 16, 2009

Swollen Gerald


Lord Jesus Christ the son of our Almighty God. Please touch my son with your powerful healing hand, so that he may have a fast recovery from his surgery.


We been here at the hospital for couple weeks and thing are going so slow. Sometime I feel like losing my energy just to look at my son's situation. I couldn't image how he feel now. Gerald's body might have fight the infection for the short period of time with the help of the antibiotics, but it doesn't mean that the infection is totally cleared up. The doctors told us that they are very positive now. The result of the blood culture for 3 consecutive days came back negative for infection in his blood stream.That is a good news in my book. I just couldn't help my self to think and feel very hopeless. Sometimes, I feel nervous and weak, but I have to be strong for my baby. If he is strong to fight all of these thing why can't I right?
O God, please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for dropping by! take care and God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks and come back soon!